Happy Monday friends! It’s all about gingham in today’s favorite finds! I love the gingham pattern and I think it’s a perfect spring trend for everything from dresses to swimwear to home goods! Check out all of my favorite gingham pieces and scroll down to see how I incorporated gingham into my outfit. There are also some more gingham pieces to shop at the bottom of the post!
- Gingham Set-I love sets and this one is just the sweetest!
- Peplum Top– Perfect for work or a date night!
- Gingham Bow Slides– Love these and only $17!
- Bikini Top & High Waist Bottoms– This looks high end, but less than $50 for both!
- Headband– So cute for casual days!
- Tassel Dress– Tassels and gingham–>>Sold! And only $16!!! Yassss!
- Shorts– I love this style. So feminine and sweet!
- Dress– I love this style! I’m picturing wearing this to parties and bbq’s!
- Umbrella– This is so classy. And perfect for April showers! Only $10
- Pajama pants– I love a good pair of PJ pants. These are less than $20 too!
- Plate set– How sweet are these plates! They come in a set of 4 and on sale for less than $20!
- Sneakers– So cute for spring!
A Gingham Look